photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Spring Edit '20

Dreaming about when I finally can get a pedicure again means I'm searching high and low for the perfect sandal to get me through spring and summer while also getting our outdoor space put together.  So let's get right to my current crushes, shall we?!


VITRA CORK STOOL | I love how versatile this piece is. So much so we have it in two styles. Currently we have one in our bathroom to help support what we may need while in the tub and the other is in our living room. These stools can also be moved outside when needed AND they are durable AF - I believe Henry has knocked one of these stools over to ride it like a horse over 100 times.

MINNEAPOLIS 5.16 (NICK) | The Hubs and I first fell in love with this astronaut donning a pink cape at our old neighborhood hotspot Little Pearl. I found BluDot was selling the photograph but before I could secure the purchase, the art print was sold out. After a little more detective work, I tracked down the artist Dan Monick and am pleased to report that the photo has been procured and is currently being framed. Eeep, I can't wait to share where we're hanging it!

POLLY PUFFY KNOT SANDAL | Denim sandals?! Sign me up. Plus these are made by my favorite woman owned brand Loeffler Randall. I've been wearing LR shoes for years and can report they are worth every penny.

LARGE LOLA BUCKET BAG | I've been following the makers of this bag for a few years and this Hunting Season classic already seems cult worthy. I do worry about dirtying the interior lining though. I mean, mom life!

MIDCENTURY POUF | This design from the 50s clearly has staying power and makes me swoon. Whatcha think? Does the Franco Albini Ottoman need to find a home in Bozeman?

PLANT BOWL | I'd never heard of Kristin Dam and now I want to collect all her Nordic minimalist ceramics. The earthy toned grey slip with a strong sculptural form is simple but also inspiring. 

PALISSADE OUTDOOR FURNITURE | I'm obsessed with everything HAY Design, like everything. We have their dining chairs, laundry baskets, sponges, toolbox, glass straws and more. I love how this company collaborates with the best and brightest designers to come up with fresh ideas that are both beautiful and functional. And HAY's outdoor furniture is no exception. We've now been enjoying our new outdoor dining set for about a month and have no regrets. If you want to jump on the bandwagon, HAY has continued their 15% off sale...

OUTDOOR LANTERN | If you're not familiar with Fermob and their outdoor offerings, Google 'em quick! Their furniture is top notch but has a price tag to match. I'm quite pleased I picked up this battery powered light source last year marked down by over 60%. There is no way I'd pay full price but keep your eyes peeled for sales because they do happen.

TWEED JACKET | A fresh tweed screams spring to me. Is there any doubt that this cutie from Veronica Beard should end up in my closet?! I mean come on... It is extra on sale this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio