photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Saturday, July 18, 2020

WEEKEND MUSINGS

EATING // We're about half way into our month without sugar and surprisingly it hasn't made that much of an impact on our day to day. The Hubs' latest Jeni's shipment did arrive this week though and I suspect I may catch him sneaking a few bites of his favorite ice cream. 

HOME*WORK // We got our first round of roller shades installed from the Flooring Place and are obsessed. Especially because it means little H is now back to sleeping until 7AM instead of his sunrise (5:30AM) wakeup. Follow the link here for the latest on Henry's room and what's next. 

CRUSHING ON // Now I'm back in Montana, I'm on the hunt for the perfect cowgirl boots. I dumbly started following Miron Crosby on the 'grams and now want every pair of their expensive leather sh*t kickers. I mean how can you say no to these lil' sweet shorties?


READING // I'm a sucker for Reese Witherspoon's book club and am currently plowing through The Last House Guest (borrowed from my sister-in-law.) After reading a lot of nonfiction, I was very ready for this thriller.

THANKFUL FOR // The guidance of Jamie Glowacki and her Oh Crap! potty training method. Look for a longer post dedicated to our journey but OMG one long weekend and it looks like our boy is getting it!

WATCHING // We just wrapped up season one of Mixed-ish and loved every minute. Tracee Ellis Ross narrates her character Rainbow's (from Black-ish) life story and it's simply the best. It's chalk full of fun but also deals with racial injustice and does a great job educating the audience about presenting black with mixed race parents. Set in the 80s with Mariah Carey singing the theme song, you can't help but smile.

WEARING // I'm simply obsessed with my new Beyond Yoga crop top. It's the perfect solution for ditching your bra for dog walks and in-town bike rides or simply chasing a toddler. I'm so sold, I'm already considering adding this one to the rotation too. 

P.S. And don't forget to mask up and protect others. Thanks Jessie Loeffler for these colorful options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio