photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Saturday, April 25, 2020

#101in1001 Update

Whelp, m'dears! A full month of self-isolating at home and another month working on my #101in1001. Thankfully, I was still able to cross a couple of items off my to-do list despite feeling like being stuck at home "blows."

✔ 43. The Sashimi Bar.
✔ 91. Workout at least five times a week for three months.


Instead of their normal offering of a prefix/chef's choice meal, during the COVID-19 pandemic Bozeman's Sashimi Bar is doing an a la carte takeout menu. You guys! If you live in Bozeman, you must check it out ASAP. Easily the best sushi we've had in Montana and there are BAO BUNS! A small but important thing to note is that the Sashimi Bar also makes its own pickled ginger to serve alongside their sushi and it is... THE REAL DEAL! We are very satisfied customers and will be ordering in for the second weekend in a row tonight, and can't wait to try out the restaurant on a future special occasion. It also feels great to support the small businesses in our community. This is a trying time for everyone and we're choosing to financially support as many of our favorite local joints as possible.

Working out on the regular has helped me keep a routine and helped me manage my stress. And in these circumstances, getting my sweat on five times a week would not have been possible without Peloton. Plus Cody Rigsby's energy and joy is impossible to ignore. Although I desperately miss in-person classes, I've also enjoyed trying out new workouts as everyone is forced to go online. I tried this free 30-minute pilates workout featured by Goop and converted our dining room into a dance floor for Dance Church a few Sundays.

So what's up next... after some not great snacking, I'm ready for a juice cleanse to detox (#69). I might wait until Henry goes back to daycare because I've never done a cleanse and need all my wits about me with our toddler terrorist. I'm thinking about this beginner cleanse program from Pressed Juicery. Thoughts?

I'm also intrigued by going without TV for a week (#84) while we still shelter in place because our screen time has definitely increased. I have about $115 worth of clothing to sell to reach my goal of selling $500 worth of clothing (#87) this year and am on track to cross that goal off my list next month.

What are you doing to keep on the up and up? Tell me all your secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio