photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Friday, May 25, 2018

Summer Edit '18


Sorry for the delay in getting out my Friday post... I was up late last night texting with my bestie Paulo about how our SOs think they're cooler than us because they sometimes teach us things on Instagram and will call our photos trash and not good enough. The gall of our nerds. The. GALL. (!!!)

KNC Beauty Lip Mask  // Collagen - say what?! I've only used this collagen lip mask once and have a few more trials before I'm ready for a verdict but it's been a nice change of pace to have time to pamper. 

Liewood Holger Pram Chain Toy // This stroller panda string brings so much joy to our bambino. And you know Henry's current love for black and white has me swooning all day long!

Clare V. Bandana // In anticipation of our Paris junket in July, I've already been dreaming about what keepsake to bring home. I'll be a newbie to the croissant laden city but for some reason a silk scarf just says bonjour! Once we find THE scarf, I plan to have it framed to adorn our wall and remind us of our first family adventure as three f-o-r-e-v-er!

Vio Palm Pom Structured Tote // Every time I bring out this cheery straw tote, the Hubs rolls his eyes. But you guys! I can't tell you how much this bag makes my heart skip a beat, which means (duuuh) it's now on regular rotation #sorrynotsorry

Greenwich's Ina Garten Card // Royal wedding, say what?! Sorry, I was too distracted by Ina, the domestic goddess! But in the interest of full disclosure, we no longer have cable so we watched Molly Shannon and Will Ferrell host the royal wedding via HBO Now and it was too funny! Have no fear though folks... You know I went deep on googling all the things about the new Duchess and Harry's nuptials. And damn was their ceremony gorgeous!

Soludos Knotted Linen Slides // We could not have timed our baby bundle's arrival better! My maternity leave will span both spring and summer so clearly these simple slides would be a hot addition to my closet!

Quay Australia Sunnies // Now we have an active boy on our hands, I'm ditching the Pradas for these sleek and cheap sunnies. Highly functional and ready for anything!

Crazy Rich Asians // I picked up this book in anticipation of its silver screen block buster and loved its Big Little Lies vibe. It's the perfect summer read and a trilogy... Heck YAAAS!

InvisiBobble Traceless Hair Ring // I'm anti-scrunchy for many reasons. Mostly because I hate 90s fashion and my hair is too thick to pull off a scrunchy as a mane-tamer. Buuuut these hair ties are my happy medium and a great option for wrangling my coif.

Madewell Skinny Overalls // My first attempt at breastfeeding in public was a bit of a comedy (and that's an understatement... Read on...) Needing a few supplies from CVS, the Hubs and I parked in a loading zone outside of the pharmacy for a quick minute. Baby Henry started to fuss while my dutiful Hubs was inside picking up a few items so I thought, "I can solve this!" Perhaps famous last words?! Regardless, I joined Henry in the tinted backseat area of our car, donned my full coverage nursing scarf and began to breastfeed. Not even five minutes in, I heard a knock on the car window. I proceeded to roll down the window a crack and was greeted by a uniformed police officer who promptly asked me where my parents were. Not able to utter anything more, I screeched - "I AM the parent!... I'm breastfeeding, Sir!!!" Immediately the officer reddened, told me to take my time and bolted away from the car after he said he almost ticketed us for parking in a loading zone - HAHA! I only wish I knew the officer's name because I want to dedicate these overalls to him and keeping my youthful glow!

Alrighty team, enjoy the long weekend - here's to rosé, sun and THREE days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio