photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, August 29, 2016

Life by Design





Hello lovelies, I hope your week is sparkly like a new pair of shoes! 

* I promised a photo of our new "dining room" feature wall so here you have it... Is it not the most dreamy thing you've ever seen?! I still can't believe this actually exists in our house. Though I'm not sure how much more morning swooning the hubs can handle :)

* Last week was National Dog day so I had to throw Woodley a bone. And golly -he's got such star power on social media, it's cray!

* You guys! This was just one of those DC weekends full of happy. Friday night at Yards Park with my besties picnicking with our new Gathre mat. Saturday: paint testing for our stairwell (OMG you guys are going to flip over this moody dark navy with our white paneling) and a hike in Great Falls to celebrate the National Park Centennial; followed by drinks with my girls. Sunday: brunching with another pair of faves at Convivial (high-five hubs for being so up on DC food scene). Just drop what you're doing and order the pickled rockfish already - okay?! It's too good to miss! And then we followed up brunch with Buttercream Bakeshop where I did not buy baked goods but instead flowers from Darling & Daughters that are spot on. Sunday evening was full of even more love with a friends family dinner at Great Wall. 

Someone pinch me - my face hurts from smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio