photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Weekday Musings


Eating | Too much bad food... It's time to start clean eating and maybe finally take the plunge and do a detox? I do need to cross off another to-do on my 101 in 1001 list... I'm just nervous about taking such a strong action. Any tips out there?

Home*Work | I hope you caught a glimpse of our new and improved "dining room." This new feature wall has got be calling "hubba hubba!"

Crushing On | Far from a recent obsession... I cannot get enough of Pencil & Paper Co. And their house is what dreams are made of... FOR REAL! (This photo above is just the tip of the iceberg!)

Reading | The Girls... I'm only 100 pages in but it's so dark and creepy - it's definitely very Gone Girl/Dark Places!

Thankful For | The hubs and I hosted a little shindig to celebrate the closing of the Olympics last weekend. Full of the expected red, white and blue (U-S-A, U-S-A) but also so full of love - our hearts almost burst in pure glee! The District really feels like home... (sometimes!)

Thinking About | My mind has been pretty busy lately. After reading about the "Nightly Routines of 14 Successful Women," I've taken a page out of Gwyneth's book and been taking an evening tub instead of just our regular TV time. And you betcha I bought these sea salts to enhance my soak! It's only been a few weeks but I do think my new routine may be working.

Watching | The Night Of and it's spooky good! It's a new suspense filled HBO series. Think True Detective meets Law & Order. It's totally worth the HBO Now subscription!

Wearing | These gladiator sandals on repeat. They're comfortable, stylish and I may just be buying another pair so that I can wear them for a fourth season. 

Now... What's new with you pussy cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio