photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Weekday Musings


Eating | I've been crushing some bread these days and just can't get enough! Just one of my 101 in 1001 day to-dos but now I'm wondering why I haven't been making it all 1001 days! Want to give baking bread a go?  Try this recipe - it's delicious!

Home*Work | The hubs has been putting his time in on the dining room feature wall and hot damn does it look good! I can't wait for the big reveal and while you're waiting... take a gander at Serena & Lily's Big Tent Sale - SQUEE!

Crushing On | I've fall hard for this spotted little number to protect my new phone. Hard to beat black and white - am I right or am I right?!

Reading | Still paging away on Cadillac Desert but I'm starting to dream of beach reads again. Any recs out there?

Thankful For | Turning 31 feels just right but easy tiger - don't starting calling me m'am or middle-aged! Thankfully on the big day, I was surrounded by love ziplining with my besties and feasting on keylime pie with the hubs and family. I'm truly thankful for my health and all the love I have in my life.

Thinking About | Upcoming work travels. You guys, I'm basically not here in September. Do you have any tips for traveling? I'm a little nervous but at least my luggage will be the cutest on the runway. Have you seen my new carry on? Check it here.

Watching | Team USA! It's hard not sporting red, white and blue every day during the Olympics. What's your favorite event? Gymnastics? Swimming? I'm partial to diving, shooting and the equestrian sports but I do love a good swim and somersault!

Wearing | Bugspray like it's perfume! I mean who isn't nervous about Zika?! And it doesn't help I'm seriously allergic to mosquitos - ouch!

Now how is your week lovely?

* Photo by Simone Nieweg of Gallery Luisotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio