photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Weekday Musings


Eating | Guuurrl you know I'm still dreaming about Convivial's pickled rockfish...! But in real life, I'm just praying for cooler weather... Bring on the soups, oven roasts and root vegetables!
Home*Work | Werk, werk, werk, werk, werk! It's never over! We're currently repainting our stairway in this dark midnight navy - isn't it a dream??
Crushing On | This puffy vest for the hubs. I love a good woodsman look and this vest over a plaid collared shirt is sure to make me weak in the knees.
Reading | Underground Railroad. I'm totally back on the Oprah book club train if all the books are this good of a read.
Thankful For | The hubs. We celebrated our three year anniversary last week and I'm still smiling ear to ear. It didn't hurt we celebrated at Rose's Luxury where the pork sausage, habanero, peanut and lychee salad is still my favorite "salad" in the District.
Thinking About | Our next adventure! We're off to Thailand and Japan in February and we couldn't be more excited! We're back to reading a chapter a day from the guide book to tide us over. Please send any recommendations - we're all ears!
Watching | Judge all you want but Bachelor in Paradise brings me pure joy! Just when I think it couldn't get more silly, Ashley I. is crying big tears that are (almost) Oscar worthy.  That's why I looooved this piece from The New Yorker.
Wearing | Let's be honest if I could afford to dress in Cuyana head to toe, I would. And have you seen their fall collection?!  Once the temperature drops, break out the piggy bank - I need this coat and this work bag STAT!

Now... what's new pussy cat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio