photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

We're all in this together

A second week of quarantine and I'm having all the feels. Both the Hubs and I are working from home and Henry's daycare is closed for the foreseeable future which means he's terrorizing the dog, cat, house, us, anything else in his path. But we know we are some of the lucky ones. Our jobs are stable, we're healthy and it's finally spring in Montana. Many of our business friends are not so lucky as they've had to shutter their doors for the foreseeable future and push their community online. We're all in this together so here's a quick rundown of some of my favorite small businesses, please support them!

Ampersand Design Studio | A flare for strong typography, I love this Kansas City shop's bold and hopeful statements for both paper and apparel. It's time we all "COME TOGETHER", amiright?!
Paper and Grace | I've quickly become a regular of this paper mecca and have yet to leave a visit empty handed. Just saying, Easter is right around...
Pelago | We had to cancel our annual trip to Palm Springs and hope to rebook soon but in the meantime, I will virtually peruse this treasured haunt for modern housewares and furniture.
Leif Shop | Goods for living. I love this Brooklyn based shop for tableware and art.
Need Supply Co. | Some of the Hubs and my's most unique wardrobe pieces have come from this small shop in Richmond, Virginia. Their home goods offerings are on point too.
Noteworthy Paper & Press | When I head home to Missoula this shop is a must stop. In my book, you can never have enough cards. And now snail mail is having a big moment, now is the time!
Salchicha | A woman owned modern mercantile here in Bozeman, I love their offerings for women, kids and home.
Salt & Sundry | Home to my favorite Sydney Hale Co. hand-poured candles and other small goods great for gifting, I miss this little DC shop the most from afar and am thankful for their strong online presence.
Spartan Shop | Just stepping into this Portland store takes your breath away. Their curated home goods are thoughtful, clearly hand-picked and individually made.
Woonwinkle | Offering everyday goods that shine bright, this is another not to miss gem in Portland that carries some of my favorite makers including this frequently asked about bowl by Fort Standard.

What are you waiting for, get shopping and try for local, independent small businesses! Stay happy, stay safe, stay healthy and wash those hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio