photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Friday, September 16, 2016

September Edit '16


Oh September - you bring promise of cooler weather but you're still playing with my heart and proving summer ain't over 'til it's over... Here's what I'm ogling online safely in the A/C...

Marbled Pillow // The swoon worthy modern blue and white of Rebecca Atwood fabrics always gets me!
The Girls // Time for one last beach read?  The Girls surely fits the bill!  Pick up this fast paced thriller ASAP!
Tribal Necklace // I'm pretty certain after perusing all of Katie Kime, that we'd be best friends and this necklace would be our friendship necklace...
Nars Blush // Rosey cheeks for days - this blush is one of my go tos!
Graphic Wallpaper // Some like it hot, some like graphics! I love this black and white pattern with all its angles.
Big Balloon // Someone throw a party? Please give me an excuse to purchase this glorious wonder!
Clutch // GAHHHHH... Excuse me as I pick my jaw up off the floor!  Has there ever been a more beautiful bag? Please restock Clare V. - we're counting on you!
Light Box // Who doesn't feel me on needing (MORE) coffee?
Alarm Clock // My phone in bed makes me nervous of distraction, so maybe it's time to take the plunge and get a real alarm clock? This option sure is a cutie pie!
Lounge Chair // I love this au naturel chair - it'd sure be a dream in our bedroom...
Sunflowers // The Hubs and I celebrated our wedding anniversary last week... We celebrated with big sunny sunflowers and wheat just as we did three years ago. Sigh, these years are flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio