photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Thursday, November 28, 2019

2017-2019 #101in1001 Report


Another 2.75 years later, I'm here to report I only completed 50 of the 101 things in the 1001 days. Buuuut we did do all the things like have a baby, move across the country and build a house.

So as I prepare to embark on putting together a new 101 in 1001 list for 2020, here are a few highlights from the last adventure...

Making an annual pilgrimage to Palm Springs. I love that this old Hollywood desert town has become our place. There's something about returning to familiarity but also being able to still
discover new gems like Sunnyland Garden (I mean, look at those cacti!) We also just can't wait to eat another panko-crusted chicken stuffed rice ball from Rooster and the Pig - it's that dank.

Eating all the things. Setting an eating goal helped inspire dates with my Hubs and motivated us to discover new neighborhoods in DC. We don't have as many opportunities to stretch our food pallets in Bozeman but we'll get creative and make a point to travel to eat (at places like Han Oak in Portland).


More reading. Although the next list needs to include more books because I read through 50 too quickly, I loved sharing my reading list and tracking my reads because it sparked me to read even more.

Closet cleanse. One closet cleanse has led to a habit and now I'm regularly cleaning out my closet, donating and selling clothes via POSHMARK. It feels good on all fronts and... Hey, the extra side hustle sure doesn't hurt either!

There were many goals I didn't accomplish that you're sure to see again on my new list like hosting another Friendsgiving, taking a girls trip with just my mom and sister and finally getting to Marfa, Texas.

But now it's time for real talk. You don't want to miss these Black Friday sales:
Vince [For basics like this, it's a sale not to miss] // Gray Malin [30% off everything means it's time to treat yo self to our prized Marfa prints, right?] // La Ligne [Ummm... This sweater has been on my wish list for YEARS and now it's close to affordable. It's also available at Nordstrom if you want to collect da points!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio