photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's Day Edit '19


You guys! Valentine's Day is THIS week and you know I can't pass up an opportunity to celebrate, so here are a few things for the lover in your life whether it's your wee tot or your bestie...

Heart Felt Banner // A cheap and easy decor find from Amazon. We have a few of these banners strung around the house including over Henry's changing table and he LOVES it!

Ric Rac and Suede Slide // This Loeffler Randall Vera Sandal has long been on my wish list and at this price... EEPPP, if only it wasn't -18 degrees (!!!) Maybe I'll buy and stash them for the eventual warmer weather?

Cheree Berry Valentines // Always a snail mail devotee, I'm pretty excited about these little cards that will be sent out from Henry this year.

Striped PJs // Although Lake Pajamas is a new company to me, the classic stripes of this set has my heart a flutter.

Eames Elephant Seat // Vitra always delivers on design and these elephants designed in the 1940s by Charles and Ray Eames are no exception... But what color?!

Modway Spindle Chair // Given much of our furniture was damaged in our cross country move and we sold a significant amount before our departure, the Hubs and I are about to make some big purchases including a new dining set. I love the lines and color pop of this chair...

Tulip Drop Earrings // I've long lusted after the woven silk stylings of Rebecca de Ravenel. Thankfully her designs go on sale frequently so I'll be waiting these out.

Rose Hand Cream // Winter always means dry skin, enjoy this lotion for hydration and the sweet smell of romance - I promise you won't be disappointed!

BKR Water Bottle // Always one to have water on hand, I love the spunky color of this bottle.

Heart Handbag // Loeffler Randall seems to be on fire these days... The beading of this tote is sure to be a heart stealer!

Heart PJs for Your Little // YES, I bought this pair of Roller Rabbit pajamas for Henry and YES... I bought the adult version for me! Dreams really do come true.

Sour Lip Gummies // Another Amazon find - these will make a perfect addition to the treat bags for my co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio