photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, February 25, 2019

Project Boylan - Powder Room


As the Bozeman house comes together, I plan to share the first look of our design and progress here as the "Project Boylan" series. And where better to start than with the powder room?! 

Because the half bath is located in the heart of the first floor, I want it to be loud! I love small spaces that make a statement (remember this wallpaper from our Capitol Hill house?) Knowing I wanted to again use floor to ceiling wallpaper, I was drawn to Hygge & West's "Daydream." I initially found this paper and planned to use it for the ceiling of Henry's nursery but decided to wait. And won't you bet I was happy I waited when we sold our house and moved to Montana! Now as the foundation of our powder room, the wallpaper helped drive the rest of our selections.



Keep it here for more updates... Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio