photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Saturday, January 6, 2018

25 books I read in 2017


With an endless stream of amazing shows, it's easier than ever to get sucked into Netflix. But I find reading more worthwhile and better for my overall psyche. I mean, is there anything better than curling up with a page-turner? Don't believe me? When in doubt... READ!

To help jump start my reading, I set a goal last January through my 101 in 1001 list to read 50 books before 2019. And although 2017 was just my first year, I'm already half way there with 25 books under my belt. Here's the full list of the books I read in 2017 from thrilling nail biters like The Woman in Cabin 10 to Obama... 

1. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
2. Opening Belle by Maureen Sherry
3. Hell Hole by Beth Tyner
4. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
5. Unquenchable by Robert Glennon 
7. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
8. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
9. You Don't Look Fat, You Look Crazy by Ashley Longshore
11. The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
12. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
14. Giant of the Senate by Al Franken
15. I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
16. Mrs. Saint and the Defectives by Julie Lawson Timmer
18. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
19. Local Eats Paris by Natasha McGuinness
21. Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
22. Unbelievable by Katy Tur
23All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
24. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
25. Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand

Have you read any good books lately? I'm deep into the fascinating true-crime thriller Killers of the Flower Moon but will need a replacement here quick quick before diving into all our baby know-how books that are stacking up!

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Let the Great World Spin by McCann yet? That's my go-to book recommendation. What about Murakami? Have you gotten weird with Murakami yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read Let the Great World Spin OR Murakami? What's this Murakami all about??

      Delete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio