photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekday Musings




Happy "Cyber Monday"!  It's time to step away from the sales and get to work! But first escape with me and see what's been shakin' on H Street...


Eating | E-v-e-r-y-thannnng!  The whole week surrounding Thanksgiving was delicious.  I mean we might as well call it as we see it - it's "Binge-giving"!  But boy am I thankful!

Watching | We signed up for a trial of Showtime... and are gorging ourselves on Homeland!  Carrie be cray but we can't stop; won't stop.

Home*Work |  A few projects have been up my sleeve for the living room.  Including shelves to create some symmetry and re-arranging our gallery wall.  Watch here for an update soon (promise!)

Crushing On |  Jimmy Fallon.  After he did this collaboration with J.Crew, I fell hard for American's funny front man and haven't been able to get enough! I absolutely love his remake of "Hello" with Adele.

Reading | Although I'm averaging over a book a month I feel like a complete failure.  The New York Time's 100 Notable Books of 2015 is out and I haven't read a one! Have you picked up any of these recs?  What are you reading?

Thankful For | Getting time with the fam.  Even though we have the Hubs's family here in DC, we don't see them as often as we'd like. It's so nice when time slows and we all gather in the living room just to catch up.

Thinking About | Christmas! I know this was my answer just a few short weeks ago but still... the music is blaring and the wreath's on the door!  Akkkk I just can't get enough!!

Wearing | I'm living in these snazzy flats with slight Trump guilt.  Good thing the dog's sporting this! It's all about balancing right??

* Photo?  My dear friends with their mom host Second Thanksgiving each year.  I can't even begin to explain the love that fills the table.

Now... how's your week, lovely?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio