photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekday Musings


It's been awhile... how's it shakin'? Here's where I'm at...

Eating | Now our farm share is over, we've been naughty!  Toki Underground, Bombay Club, Thai Orchid - the list goes on... To break our bad habit we're starting Blue Apron this week.  I'm giddy for our first box to arrive and dare I say a little nervous!  Have you tried it?  What do you think?

Watching | The Hubs and I are not movie goers.  We're more the Apple TV and air popped popcorn with a blanket type.  But have you seen the movie line up this season?  Well there's the new James Bond, the last of the Hunger Games and wait for it... STAR WARS! So where will we be on the weekends? Find us at the theater!

Home*Work | We're closing in on the living room.  And I can't wait for the room reveal!  Still working on the cushion for the window seat, bookshelves and a TV stand. It takes time and cash but we know it's worth being patient.

Crushing On | Cocktail napkins are one of my favorite accessories. And cheeky cocktail napkins... well they just get me.  I love everything from August Morgan but these Hair of the Dog ones - OMGEEEE!

Reading | I've been eyeing Anna Spiro's Absolutely Beautiful Things ever since it hit the shelves in the U.S.  I finally bit the bullet and bought the vivacious book! Now that I'm pawing through like it's the Kentucky Derby!

Thankful For | Sugar Paper for Target's holiday collection! The ribbon, wrapping paper and tags - woah! View with caution, otherwise you'll end up like me buying the whole stock!

Thinking About | Christmas!!! I know it's early but this year we're heading to Montana for a white Christmas full of family, fun and Woodley.  Yep that's right folks, we're driving across country so we can bring the dog.  Judge us if you must but we're excited about making the trek and stopping along the way to hug friends and family.  Eeeek I can't wait!!

Wearing | A few days in Phoenix for my day job made me forget the DC cold but now I'm back in the Emerald City, I'm wearing my winter coat. If it has to be cold, at least I can look snazzy... am right, or am I right?! This coat and these boots need to get in my closet!!

*Photo?  A little Arizona cacti friend from my work trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio