photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

WEEKDAY MUSINGS

EATING // GP's enchiladas. Easy and delicious. These enchiladas are even approved by our 19 month old toddler. In fact, Henry asked for seconds - #WINNING! To keep it friendly for your mini, turn down the heat by using just one chipotle chili and half the adobo sauce OR simply skip those additions - they're tasty on their own.

HOME*WORK // With a week until Christmas you know our house is decked playfully merry. Need some inspo? Don't miss my 2019 holiday edit HERE or snag this bright multi-color pompom wreath. And don't miss the snippets of holiday cheer on my Instagram feed.

CRUSHING ON // Peloton's Cody Rigsby. For real this guy has gotten me into the "Century Club" in less than a year of riding. That's 100 rides, people! And serious but FUN business!

READING // Jonathan Van Ness's Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love. This memoir is chalk full of all the sparkle JVN exudes on Queer Eye but there's a healthy serving of real talk too. I'm engrossed in this and will come up for air likely by the weekend.

THANKFUL FOR // My hubs. He's my true MVP this week as the latest crud from Henry's daycare has consumed me. Being sick is the worst.

THINKING ABOUT // Creating our own holiday traditions with Henry. Now we have our own mini, I'm thinking a lot about making each and every holiday magic. My mom had a special ability to create mystery and enchantment around the holidays whether it was a from-scratch gingerbread house that we weren't allowed to eat until well into the New Year, an Easter egg hunt or discovering little green leprechaun footprints the morning of St. Patties' day. So I'm determined to do my darndest! Do you have any holiday traditions not to miss?

WATCHING // Impeachment coverage. No matter your party or interest in politics, it's hard to ignore what's happening in our country this week. Almost 21 years later, this is the second impeachment process to take shape in my lifetime and I can't help be saddened that this is the state of politics in America. But if you need a break for a smile or two The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is back on Amazon Prime Video for a third season and it is just as fast paced and lovable as the previous seasons.

WEARING // Now I have these no-show Bombas, I'm wearing my Supergas sneakers on repeat. It's truly the smartest footwear choice for toddler chasing! And they clean up in a snap via a quick washing machine cycle on cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio