photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Friday, September 22, 2017

Life by Design





August and the first half of September were real whirlwinds with the Hubs and I both on the move. We stayed in Montana for almost two weeks and my heart couldn't stop swooning over the familiar old western street signs and crisp dry air (of course, when the wildfire smoke didn't get in the way!!) We snuck in a day trip to Yellowstone, which I've frequented since I was a tot. That place is still magic and everyone needs it on their bucket list. Is your pencil out yet?

We then headed back to DC for the work week but were back out West for a short but memorable wedding weekend of two very dear friends in Denver, Colorado. Before the wedding festivities, we brunched with a fellow GirlBoss and her daughter at the Denver Central Market, where I'm 100% positive I ate the best breakfast burrito to date. For real! The chorizo, egg, potato and green chili ratio must be a secret of science.

Knowing our schedules were a little hectic when we landed back in the District, I snagged an early weekday reservation at the Dabney to ensure the Hubs and I took a moment. And you guys! This restaurant is such a gem, it's one you can't miss. The food, decor and people were on point and I was fully delighted by the sneak entrance through the alley. The Dabney is the perfect date night but would also be great for visiting friends and family. And it was #22 on my 101 in 1001...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio