photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Thirty Two


August has almost come and gone but during these past few weeks, I had time to turn 32...!! You guys... THIRTY TWO, can you believe it?!  Taking a page out of my mother-in-law's book, the Hubs and I celebrated with "a day of Whitney" which entailed rolling around on my sweet new cruiser bike (thanks Hubs!), crab cakes and malasadas (Hawaiian style Portuguese doughnuts), a quick trip to the National Gallery to finally get my photo with Katharina Fritch's giant blue rooster and a spectacular mouth watering dinner at the Inn at Little Washington (#13 on my 101 list). My cup is so full and I have to say 32 feels just right. How do you celebrate birthdays? Any traditions? Please do tell, I'm all ears and I've missed you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio