photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Monday, July 17, 2017

Sandals Edit '17

Newly painted bright colored toes deserve to be seen! Here's a quick roundup of eight sandals I'm currently coveting...

Carrie Forbes Fati Raffia Slides // These little sandals have been a internet sensation and seem to be on all my favorite blogs. If it weren't for the price tag - I'd be getting down with the hype and a willing participant! #IfIWereARichGirl

Loeffler Randall (LR) Lucia Studded Knot Slide // This beauty comes with a steep price tag too but the best part of LR, is they have awesome sales... so hold onto your hats, ladies and gents - you might just get lucky!


Carmelinas Lulu Two Band Slides in Raffia // Rattan is everything this season and I'm not going to protest... not even for a second!


Marais USA St. Tropez in Lavender // I first came across this brand via my girl at Oh Joy! I tried them on at Need Supply and have been in major girl crush zone ever since... I mean this lavender color really makes me swoon!



Soludos Knotted Slide // I have a few pair of Soludos loafers but none of their sandals. I love the simplicity of this pair and if they're anywhere near as comfortable as their other shoes... Cha-cha-ching, that's me adding these little puppies to my Nordstrom cart!


Loeffler Randall Rubie Sandal // Currently on sale these rainbow suede slides make my heart smile! And LR means quality that will last!


Ancient Greek Sandals Thais // This basic could be perfect for everyday. And couldn't nubuck pink be a new neutral?!


Jack Rogers Palm Beach // Your "Basic B*tch" favorite, I can't help but still love these little sandals. They are such a great everyday slide and last FOREVER, no matter the beating they take. But their sorority girl familiarity sometimes makes me want to gag...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio