photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Weekday Musings


Eating | If the Hubs or I won the lottery we would eat at KOMI every night... for the rest of our lives... An ordinary Tuesday turned extraordinary when the Hubs and I had an epic date night at KOMI thanks to two dear friends that had given us a gift certificate for our wedding a few years ago. We truly savored every moment. The food is that good and reminds you why restaurants exist. Gah - seriously no words!

Home*Work | Big changes are coming to our little humble abode off H Street - I can't wait to share the evidence once our contractor Steve begins his magic!
Crushing On | The off-the-shoulder trend (like this)...  I haven't tried it yet but I am definitely loving the bare shoulder look. What do you think?  Are you in?
Reading | Modern Lovers. But ordering this latest New York Times Bestseller was not without gaff! I accidentally AmazonPrimed the large font version... And turns out... I actually love the big print... A sign of aging?  Don't remind me!
Thankful For | Family. The Hubs and I spent a wonderful week in Massachusetts with his family at the family cottage in Westport.  We also dipped in and out of Boston to meet our latest niece -definitely reignited our own baby fever - and spend time with Grandpa Dan!
Thinking About | What to bake next from my friend Yossy's genius new dessert cookbook. Do yourself a favor and buy Sweeter of the Vine ASAP!
Watching | The Bachelorette... No judgement please, I've got a very real soft spot for really bad reality TV. Which suitor are you rooting for? Team Chase? Wells?
Wearing | These sparkly scallop flats actually went on super sale for Memorial Day... Whoops! Comfortable and cute - what's not to love?! And the most polite seven year old at Le Diplomat complemented me on my latest purchase! #winning

Now... How's your week lovely?? * Photo Credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio