photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Spring Edit X2 '16

All this rain can't keep me from swooning over these pieces!  Me oh my - what a dream...

Milk Bar Life | Since I've already made most of what's in the Momofuku Milk Bar cookbook, I may need to purchase this book so I really take on the Momofuku feng shui.
The Shirt by Rochelle Behrens | Apparently I'm totally late to the party on this but OMMGGG!  The Shirt claims to fit over any bust and get rid of that unsightly gap... This calls for a home test! The price is steep but if it works...
Empire State Necklace | All of these necklaces please - thanks!  Empire State uses wood, bones and more to adorn their gorgeous finery... you can bet this company truly speaks to my Montana roots!
Grasshopper Lamp | We're in need of another light source in our living room but I am too picky!  This might be our winner.  I adore its sleek and clean appearance.
Marbled Candle | A modern take on classic blue and white and the scent of this candle sounds like heaven (coastal salt air with amber, vetiver, grapefruit and oakmoss).
Heron Wine Stopper | It's hard not to crack a smile when you see this little guy - just put a bird on it!
Side Table | The marble topped cage table may just be a new classic, sigh...
Oil Roller | I've heard such oils can help with relaxation before bed and if all else fails it will at least make you smell nice.  If I pick up one of these rollers on my next Leif purchase, I'll be sure to let you know.
Neon Storage Basket | The bright colors of this basket are so cheerful. It would be sure to lighten up our bedroom with all this grey gloom looming outside, right?!
Scalloped Flats | Remember how I pledged my love for scallops?  Whelp these definitely fit the bill... If only they'd go on sale - the price tag is a bit frightening!

What's got your heart turning to goo these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio