photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Edit '15


Oh me, oh my! How much do I love thee? Fall always brings out the best for fashion as far as I'm concerned and because there is a chill you can keep layering it on!  As the leaves change it's time to celebrate these new classics...

Field Parka (Did you know we have a new Filson store in town?! Combining my two loves - durability and style - I could wear this jacket while hunting grouse or trotting through a Smithsonian #winning) | Yes Please Flats (Love at first sight and you know I adored Amy Poehler's book...) | Tortoiseshell Links (Admittedly I've had this necklace for a few years but it never gets old) | Red Tote (Perfect size for weekend adventures and meetings both) | Sunnies (To shield your eyes from that October sky!)

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio