photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-mrs_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-101_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-dc.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-decor_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-food_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-fashion_1.png photo TheMrsonHStreetNav-travel.png

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fall Edit '16


A rainy night calls for curling up on the couch and cooing over my latest finds... Ladies and gents - here's my Fall Edit '16:

Doggie Bookends | Functional pop art that's sure to crack a smile? Of course these bookends are right up my alley!
Swing Lamp | Brass, black and walnut?! This pin up light is totally swoon worthy.
Race Car Pillow | The Hubs would love a little sports car to zip around town and this pillow may just be the perfect placeholder...
Polka Dot Pitcher | Perfect for aqua and my weekly blooms - I can't wait to add this little number to tableware.
Runner | The hunt is on for a new rug for our upstairs hallway... I love the monochromatic pattern of this wool rug.
Work Satchel | I'm still drooling over this luxurious gem by Cuyana... And praying to the shopping gods it comes back in stock!
Cookbook | The cover photo makes my heart skip a beat - fall means soup and I'm all in!
Sweater Blazer | This J.Crew topper has my number! A blazer and a sweater?! What's not to love??
Necklace | How can you say no to these whimsical clay beads?!
Side Table | The hips don't lie on this little ditty and we may have to just call her ours for cocktails, flowers and books.
Neutral Flats | These new classic flats are a must! And who doesn't love pebbled leather?!
Small Batch Tonic | Gin o'clock is always a good idea with this bright tonic from Jack Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio